Thursday, January 9, 2014

Getting Deeper.



This song has rocked my world for about a year now. Each time I listen to it (which is usually about twice a day), my soul wants more Jesus. My heart wants to love people better. People I know and people I don't. My best friends and the old lady at church whose name I always forget. Do you know that feeling?

This year one of my goals is to be more intentional with my relationships. First and foremost my relationship with God. To dig into His word each day, with no to-do list or time constraint to guide me. But it doesn't stop there. I want to be more intentional with my husband, who works hard for our family. I want to make sure he comes home to a yummy dinner and me, his wife, not stuck in her computer. With my best friends, that I can always be encouraging to them, even though most live in different states. And even the old lady at church, because, really, I should know her name by now. I bet she has an awesome story, and this year I want to listen to it.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment