Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bold Confidence



"On the day the Lord gave the Israelites victory over the Amorites, Joshua prayed to the Lord in front of all the people of Israel. He said, 'Let the sun stand still over Gibeon, and the moon over the valley of Aijalon.'" ~Joshua 10:12~

Dear Lord,
Today I come to you with bold confidence, like Joshua's. I know you will show up and I know you can do anything. Lord, I pray for this little magazine, that you will use it in big ways. That you will remind me that no one is perfect, and that this new endeavor doesn't have to be perfect, it only has to be glorifying to you. Be with us in these last few days of designing and finalizing that seem so crazy and impossible. Thank you so much for being with us from the beginning. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment