Tuesday, September 30, 2014

God's Love is Strong


I wanted to share a short snippet from this past weekend when I felt God's guidance in a big way. I was on my way to a photo session and I plugged the address into my GPS. I had been to the location before so I (thought I) knew which direction I was heading in. Well, I got to the supposed location and I knew it wasn't right. It wasn't familiar. I panicked. I was right on time, but being in the wrong place would make me late for the photo shoot. Being late, especially for business reasons, makes me panic. But top that with being LOST and it put me into just-about-hyperventilating-and-on-the-verge-of-crying mode. I called Nate and asked him to look up the address once more, but all he got was the same place I was at already. AH!

So I prayed. "God, please lead me in the right direction." I then had the thought to email my client with the news (thank God for smart phones, seriously) and almost immediately, she called me! I was so relieved and knew that God had this under control. God sent me a huge reminder that when He is involved, there is no room for panic. Amen!

Listen to this song today, and remember God's love for you in strong and He will guide you in the right direction.

We also want to send out a huge thanks to those who have been praying for our little magazine! We have been going through some changes these last few weeks and our blogging schedule has gotten a little thrown off. But we're getting back on track! Thanks for your support!!

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment