Friday, May 9, 2014

{Colossians 4:6}



Getting honest here. Yesterday morning was not a graceful morning for me. My words were not nice. They were sharp and judging. They were just plain mean. When I picked up my Bible, Colossians 4:6 was the first verse I read, and it was a very humbling wake-up call. I immediately texted my husband and asked for forgiveness, which he willingly gave.

There are so many verses in the Bible about how words either speak life or speak destruction. And after yesterday, I get it. It's so true that what we say directly effects who we are talking to - or talking about. Let's let this Bible verse be a reminder to us all to think before we speak, and let our words be filled with grace.

~ Stephanie

To download this computer background, first click HERE (it goes to our Flickr account), then find the three little dots on the left. Click those and choose 'download all sizes'. Then choose 'large'. Then click 'download'!

No comments:

Post a Comment