Monday, July 7, 2014

{DIY} Twine-Wrapped Vase for your Centerpiece


This is a cute little vase, that is very inexpensive to make and would be great to use as part of a centerpiece for wedding, bridal shower, or numerous other events.

You will need:
-Twine/Hemp
-Double sided craft tape
-Scissors
-Glass Vase
-Ribbon (optional)

1.) First stick your double sided craft tape in vertical strips across your vase. Depending on the shape of your vase you may need more or less tape. For my vase, I ended up using about five strips because of the curvature of the vase.

 2.) I started my twine at the top, and honestly you couldn't tell where I started the twine once there was I had wrapped it around a few times.
 3.) Near the end I used a couple more pieces of double sided craft tape to secure the twine in place.
 4.) You could either leave it plain for a more nautical feel, or dress it up more like I did for a more rustic design.
5.) To finish it off make sure you add your favorite flower!

~Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment