Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When the crazy kicks in...

I don't know if this is true for you too friends, but gone are my days of slow, long, and enjoyable summers. It seems like things just speed up and become insane for the best three months of the year in New England. My schedule is packed, my brain hurts, and today my body is rejecting the idea of moving from the couch/bed/anything I can lay on. I am greatly in need of refreshment this day, in this very hour. It's so easy for me to become trapped in a narrow view of the value of this life when my to-do list is long and my 24-hour day is short. I forget to look at this life with eternity in mind. I forget to look at Jesus.

I need to remember that even though I only see Jesus dimly right now, that limited sight is still enough motivation to give Him everything. He is worth it. This song reminds me of the gospel and how truly beautiful it is. I hope you enjoy the artistry and profound truth in this as much as I do!


<3 sarah elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment